“paddle and pint”
Review of UK Wild Adventures Day Trips - CLOSED

UK Wild Adventures Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: UK Wild is creating exciting social adventures for young professionals throughout England, Scotland and Wales. From hiking the Wine Trail™ on a quest for fine wine to sharing your Ups and Downs™ with some new friends, Wild Adventures embody the lively and active lifestyles we promote and live by.Next time you need a break and want to escape the city scene, come on one of our Wild Adventures. We’ll do the planning, you just bring yourself!
Reviewed November 11, 2011

this trip was so amazing from start to finish
this was steph first solo trip so hands up to you hon!!!great day
we hiked up gorgeous cliff with amazing views of the coast(with steph herding us on as i was one of the stragglers!)
kayaking was hilarious. from me (who never kayaked before) paddling around in circles, to gail getting stuck on the rocks to someone else tipping over in the sea!!!
hilarious fun filled day, with pints at the end of tiring but exhilarating day.
enjoyed it so much!!
one tip for first timers when your are told to use bathroom now or forever hold - do it!!! we're out in nature folks there are only so many pit stops.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed the hike & wine tasting. Met great people, the guides were really friendly and relaxed. Nice group of people. Highlight was the winery tour was not expecting sucha comprehensive tour and wine tasting at the winery at the end of the hike. The people were so friendly and informative. Wines were scrummy and they deliver them to the train station ready for your journey home, The whole experience was really well thought through with great attention to detail. Excellant value for money would definitely recommend.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Our West Sussex hike & wine tasting was an amazing day. Paul & Steph are excellent guides, have lots of stories and have come up with some really great ideas! You get to meet many other like-minded people, have a fabulous day outside of the city, and have an amazing night sleep after spending all day outdoors!!!

Looking forward to additional trips in the future!

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed the West Sussex Wine Trail trip last weekend. I have a lot of hiking experience so I didn’t know what to expect from this trip but I really enjoyed being able to relax and follow the leader. It was lovely to walk along quiet paths and chat to lots of different people including the guide, Paul. The vineyard tour was very interesting and the wine was delicious. I bought a couple of bottles of my favourite wine which were delivered to the train station and I intend to order some more wine online. We were very lucky with the weather as it was a glorious day but I would still have enjoyed this in the rain.

The ticket price is very reasonable as the train tickets are included and I was able to leave all of the planning and worrying about time to someone else. I am looking forward to my next trip with UK Wild Adventures.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I went on the West Sussex Wine Tour hike with Paul from UK Wild Adventures and had a brilliant day. Paul was professional and friendly and kept the group of around 20 fully informed on what we would be doing. The hike was easy in very beautiful countryside and we went at a great pace, not too fast and not too slow. You could easily do this one in trainers if it hasn't been raining. The vineyard tour was very informative and certainly the best of the 5 or 6 I have done in different vineyards around the world. It was just before the harvest so we also got to taste the grapes and see the vines in all their glory. We had to leave a bit earlier than the rest of the group so Paul arranged for a taxi to collect us from the winery to take us back to the station and nothing was too difficult for him. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to get out of London for the day and have someone else take care of the logistics for you, leaving you free to enjoy yourself. I am definitely recommending UK Wild Adventures to my boss as a future team building event.