“Simply brilliant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food is lovely, fresh sushi and sashimi. Great staff who simply can't do enough for you. This was my first time, will be back!

1  Thank LCC123

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I go to this restaurant quite often and always enjoy their food! It is alwasy fresh and tasty and portions are big! Seafood is just great and noodle dishes are one of the best! They also do fresh juices. Service is good and it is really value for money! I would say that food is much better than in chain Wagamamma!!! Would recommend!

Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway and it was truly unbeatable. First they called us to say starter was finished. After we were charged for it. They said delivery guy will give us the difference but he had no idea about that! the Katsu curry arrived without the sauce so they had to redeliver it septeatly again. And as to the food? Well nothing had any flavour whatsoever. And had nothing to do with Japanese food apart from the names of the dishes. We will stay away from this place. Be warned!

1  Thank Reisb88
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Miyajima in Clapham was a good find and I'd like to go back there again. I went for lunch with a friend and we both chose from the set lunch menu which was very good value. It's not fine dining or anything like that by any means, but for the price you pay you get a decent meal. The staff were friendly and also, the place wasn't too busy which I quite liked - although it was a weekday. I'd like to go back and try something from the main menu next time.