“Beautiful with delicious food!”

The Harrods Tea Rooms
Reserve a Table
Tue, 10/15
8:00 PM
Ranked #2,286 of 28,601 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Formerly known as The Georgian Restaurant, The Harrods Tea Rooms offers an all-day dining menu created by our expert team of in-house chefs. Enjoy a host of breakfast dishes including Eggs Benedict and freshly baked croissants and pastries from our Roastery & Bake Hall; or if you’re visiting later on in the day, discover delicious sandwiches and light bites alongside the specialty dish of the day. Those with a sweet tooth can indulge in our decadent cake table, filled with tarts, Bundt cake and more mouth-watering delights; or sample a taste of quintessential British elegance with our Afternoon Tea, complete with finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and seasonally changing fancies.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We made a reservation but realized as we were sitting there waiting that it really wasn't needed, several people (at least 10) walked up and asked if there were seats available and they got seated before we did and we had a reservation! Anyway it was very opulent, the wait staff were exceptional and the food was delicious. We had the tea to top off our lunch and it was soooo good! Very comfortable seating, and a quiet restaurant considering how large it is. We loved it ! And the pianist was fantastic, it was so nice listening to the music while there too.The only (very minor) issue was that we are normally used to the wait staff bringing the bill after the meal but we waited and waited and finally asked and they have a policy that they don't bring the bill until the customer asks...which is a really nice policy but we thought we were being ignored. Anyway we would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (920)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've dined at the Harrods Tea Rooms several times but I've never felt so compelled to leave a review. One week ago I took my parents visiting London for the first time to this wonderful place. Mr. Wilde once said "You will never have a second chance to make a first impression" - wrong!!! I've noticed new members of staff and it seems to me they brought fresh blood to the establishment. We were warmly greeted by the new Reception Manager, Marica, and served by Aiden. The ambience was nothing but perfect. But the nice touch was definitely receiving an anniversary plate for my parents, although it was briefly mentioned on arrival! On our way out we were wished a pleasant evening and we took our chance to give our positive feedback. However, thank you again team for making our experience extraordinary, you're building a reputation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have recently visited this luminous and spacious location. I am immensely satisfied by the welcome my wife and i have had by the reception. I would strongly recommend this place for a divine and calming experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Initially the perfumery staff recommended us the Fendi cafe but they had no gluten free options so we headed off to the Harrods tearooms and we are so glad we did !!
The tearooms were exactly what we were after - beautiful food , fabulous service and A peaceful ambience - just lovely !
They were able to cater to gluten free too

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for an early afternoon tea. The quality of sandwiches, scones, cakes and pastries was fabulous and definitely worth it. The selections of tea were the best we’ve come across. When I orders the Spiced Chai and asked for some honey, nothing was too much trouble. As we were sat there people watching we noticed a interesting chap walk in, and engage both customers and staff in conversation which became louder and more opinionated. It was not too long before the Maitre d' was on it and the chap was efficiently distracted and encouraged to follow them out of the tea room. With military precision, no fuss, no manhandling and no security. As if it was just another day. The staff can not only serve you exceptionally well but it’s obvious they are also prepared, trained and ready for anything.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to The Harrods Tea Rooms? Share your experiences!