“Great local place”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Took some friends here for dinner a couple of weeks ago. We have all got quite different tastes but we all found something we wanted to order and it did not disappoint. Everybody proclaimed their dish to be tasty and the bill at the end of the meal was a very pleasant (and reasonable) surprise. Service was very friendly and efficient. Will come back again and have no hesitation in recommending to friends and family.

1  Thank WembleyGirl

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Took aged parents, wife and daughter here, partly on the back of the Tripadvisor comments. Not disappointed! Great food and fabulous value. 5 of us, 13 courses between us, and 2 1/2 bottles of wine - £175. Bargain! My only criticism is that it's obviously a place that's primarily a daytime place; they need to differentiate the evening experience - tablecloths? Also the back room is a bit low and noisy if full. Had a minor suggestion on the food - chef came and thanked us - good service.

1  Thank Larrybacca
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This restaurant was just around the corner from our hotel in Belsize Park. After starting the day with toast and tea for several days (included with our hotel room), my daughters begged me to take them out for a real breakfast. This is more of an American style place than English and it was truly delicious. I had an omelet and my daughters had pancakes and french toast. The pancakes looked like the french toast, shaped into triangles. We were all very happy and it wasn't expensive (which is a chronic problem at restaurants in London)!

1  Thank rubyannLosAngeles
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food good value. Fresh produce and inexpensive wine. Waitress staff rather solemn but overall a good deal all round.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went there with my Mr. last Saturday night for his birthday. From outside the restaurant does not look particularly impressive; however, the food was amazing with beautiful presentions - the prices are so reasonable too. We were both very impressed with everything we ordered. Last year I took him to an expensive restaurant (one of the celebrity chefs') and I don't think Blezise kitchen's food is in any way worse than the celebrity one. We will definitely travel there just to eat again. By the way, Hampstead is a beautiful oasis in London!