“Best burrito so far”

Neighborhood: Covent Garden
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best burrito so far”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have tried quite a few burrito places in London; there are loads of them. But this is the only one I keep going back to.
The ingredients they use are fantastic and in plentiful supply.
The choices of meat is mouthwatering alone.
They are big portions and they throw in some natcho chips for the price, which not many other do. Nice touch.
I also like the variety of toppings, as you can choose mild, medium, hot or very hot indeed.
They do rush you through a little, but other than that, it is a great choice and brilliant value.

• Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
“Average food, Appalling customer service”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

With a recent boom of Mexican restaurants like Benito's Hat, I like to travel around in the search of London's best burrito.

Today I felt like expanding my palette with a Taco, and as I approached the counter the waitress initiated the interaction with the clear impression she didn't want to be there.

Moving forward, I wasn't aware that I could only choose three toppings - the waitress become quickly frustrated with my lack of awareness and made me feel somewhat stupid and uncomfortable.

Food wasn't bad though - although I think I'll go to Chipotle round the corner next time as their customer service is consistently great.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“HUGE, delicious burritos.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love Benito's Hat.

I used to go there (very) often when I lived outside London and took the train from Charing Cross. They did go through a slight dip in quality at one point but more recent visits have represented a return to form.

The service is quick and friendly. The ingredients are fresh and delicious. Order as much or as little as you like of whatever you want. (I always like extra cheese, a small amount of tomato and no sour cream). I think this place offers excellent value for money as the burritos are absolutely massive and filled to bursting. Also, the 2 for 1 cocktails between 5 and 7 (every day) are most welcome!

All in all, good experience. Yummy food. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Eleanor B
Coulsdon, United Kingdom
“Great burritos”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The burritos are MASSIVE and all of the ingredients are great. It's a quick and easy place to grab a quick yet very filling meal. It seems a little pricey for lunchtime at first, but it's well worth it.

• Visited June 2012
Ham, United Kingdom
“Tasty fast food”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We'd been to see "Peter and Alice". Intense drama and we needed quick refreshment. Two tasty tacos each did the trick. I hadn't a clue what to order but the staff were helpful and charming.

Plugged a gap :-)