“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Brompton Bar and Grill - CLOSED

The Brompton Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
South Orange, New Jersey
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food, good service, attractive space, comfortable vibe. A great way to end the day. One of the more pleasant places along busy Brompton Road.

Northern Ireland
“Beautiful Brompton Brasserie!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Visited this lovely restaurant during August 2013. It was my second visit, having lunched there with my brother in January 2013. This time we had a delicious dinner and the staff are very, very attentive but not so much that you cannot relax and have some good conversation. The wine list is excellent, the food is varied and delicious but one of the highlights of our meal was the absinthe at the end accompanied by a beautiful water fountain - very elegant!!! We will definitely return to this little gem which is just opposite the V&A and Brompton Oratory. So you can mix art and religion with some yummy food in Brompton Bar & Grill - perfection!!! My only reservation about the restaurant is that it is maybe too quiet and I like a bit more atmosphere/music to create the perfect lunch or dinner ambiance. However, do not miss going this lovely restaurant soon, I won't!

Melbourne, Australia
“Good food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had Sunday lunch here after a morning visit to the V&A museum, just a short walk away. Walked in without a reservation and were seated immediately. Polite, attentive staff. Went for the 'Prix Fixe' menu - I had lamb salad for the starter followed by the pork escalope, and was very happy with both choices. The lamb in particular was very nicely cooked. Would go back.

1 Thank Valentine B
“Lovely little place- great steak”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I came with my boyfriend who loves steak. We had two ribeye steaks which were cooked to perfection with lovely pepper and bernaise sauce. The Hand cut chips were amazing. My boyfriend had the mash and said it was lovely. For desert we had sticky toffee pudding and lovely ice cream- which was a huge portion! Service is brilliant here, the staff are very attentive polite and well presented! All in all worth the visit and would defo return!

sydney,australia
“Consistently good”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family all enjoy eating at this restaurant as it is consistently good and caters to all tastes. My 7 year old grandson rates its burgers the best in the world and he is a much travelled child! My husband regularly goes for the steak tartare and I love the fish stew. The service is particularly attentive.

• Visited July 2013