“Good food, nice location for a business lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prezzo - North Audley Street

Prezzo - North Audley Street
Ranked #3,931 of 22,225 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mayfair
York, Pennsylvania
“Good food, nice location for a business lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food and the service were very good for this area. I usually find the service on the west end to be very slow, but not at Prezzo's. the menu had a nice selection and everything was cooked just right. The staff knew to minimize the disruptions so we could conduct our business while enjoying our lunch. Would definitely try the again if I'm in the area.

London, United Kingdom
“Prezzo never let's me down...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited the North Audley Street branch of Prezzo one sunny evening. There is some outside seating however this was busy so we say by the window instead which was fine. The service was great... friendly and attentive staff. The food was delicious as usual. We had a voucher which was accepted for most of the food on the menu which was great as we had a good selection to choose from. The location is great.. Just off Oxford Street and there is a nice atmosphere in the restaurant itself. Will keep visiting this place as I am never disappointed!

Bucks
“you get what you bay for-cannot be bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

very good welcome, drinks and nibbles came very quickly. Waitress not fazed as it took our group a while to assemble. Orders taken with no fuss-great. Food delivered quickly and presented well. It is not the greatest-but this is a chain so what do you expect. You get value for money and in Mayfair you can ask for no more. 10 of us tested lots of different dishes and all sent back empty plates for starters/mains /puddings.
Loads of beer and wine-shame the selection of beer is not better
Price for 10 including drinks and tip, 3 courses £350.
would happily go again for a group cheapo night out-excellent all round

“Just delicious !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Easy to find just off Oxford Street - felt welcoming and intimate with a wood fired pizza oven and candles on every table. So good I didn't even realise it was a "chain" ! Goats cheese then calzone di mare - and a peroni all for under £20 - very happy and it was delicious.

• Visited June 2013
Lymington, Hampshire,England
“It's not often the food is as bad as this”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We know the Prezzo chain and its generally quite reliable so were really disappointed with the food at the North Audley street restaurant.

There were four of us and we shared an antipasto plate and some garlic bread. The garlic bread was dry and lacking in garlic butter. The antipasto was OK but a bit limited in variety.

Two of our party had burgers - and were happy.

My wife had a pizza; dry, over cooked topping and overcrisp pizza base, not good. She wasn't happy but didn't want to upset our guest by sending it back.

I was the real victim. I ordered two of their mini portions - macaroni and risotto. On the macaroni there was a hard cheese crust, the macaroni at surface level was hard (nearly crisp) and below the surface the macaroni was leathery and the sauce had dried out. It was inedible. I tried eating the risotto. Again there was a cheese topping which had been under the grill. When I broke through the top layer the risotto was partly dried out and so heavily flavoured with pepper that it was inedible.

I complained and the manager immediately apologised and offered me something else - I had a mixed salad which was OK. I wasn't charged for my main course.

The desserts were OK (ice cream, affogato and sticky toffee pudding).

Charm from the manager and staff. Shame about the food.

• Visited May 2013