“Great food!”
Review of Cocochan

Cocochan
Reserve with OpenTable
Cocochan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,942 of 23,381 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Transit: Nearest Tube station - Bond Street tube station - 5 min walk Oxford Street tube station - 10 min walk Baker Street tube station - 10min walk
Description: Located on James street, St Christopher’s Place, Cocochan serves modern Asian cuisine and innovative cocktails, drawn from the Far East and South East Asia with a Japanese bar devoted to sushi and sake. The restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette for culinary excellence, and continues to hold the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013-2017. Cocochan is open daily from Noon to 11.00pm.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the second time I've had great dim sum in London. It's become a tradition now. We asked our server for suggestions on what to order and everything, all 7 dishes were delicious. I'm recommending Cocochan to our friends that live in London!

1  Thank Nicole R

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We ate here last Thursday with the toptable offer. I have not long discovered Dim Sum and loved eating at Ping Pong so I was really looking forward to trying another restaurant that had good reviews. For starters we got the Tiger Prawns, Prawn and Chives Dumplings, Vegetable spring rolls and Seafood Gyoza, which were all delicious. For mains I had the Thai green chicken curry, which when it arrived smelt a bit odd, a bit like cheesy feet, but I tucked in and enjoyed it very much. My friend had the Steamed Seabass and really enjoyed that too.

However the next day I was in the worst pain ever. I woke up, was violently ill. The whole day I was feeling nauseous, my stomach was cramping and gurgling overtime and all I could taste was the prawn and chive dumpling! I couldnt keep anything down. When it continued into Saturday I went to hospital to get it checked out and the doc said something clearly didnt agree with me. Now it's Wednesday and my stomach is still swollen, gurgling, I have major loss in appetite but thankfully the nausea feeling has gone. It's a shame as this experience has really put me off dim sum now.

1  Thank Tigerprawn2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Lovely mix on the menu- all the dishes I have tastet was very well made.
Like the place is small and cosy and the location is great. If you can get a seat outside in the summer its nice to watch the world go by while having a great cocktail or a nice glass of wine,
Love it.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I work close by and the Bento Box is a great option for a quick bite at lunchtime - a choice of only 3 - meat, seafood, sushi plus a soup to start with. Beautifully presented and delicious and so easy enables you to keep your mind on business or social chat depending on who you are with! I really recommend them.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My daughter and I have eaten here twice now in the last month or so and have found it just fantastic. It's hard to describe the cuisine other than a mix of various Asian styles all of which seem to hit the spot. The starters of various dim sums and little teasers are just superb that if you were really bold you could just go for them all and pass on the mains and deserts. The mains are always interesting and perfect in taste and size/presentation.
The wine list is varied however because of the variety of dishes I feel you could do with more help to match your dish to the wine. The staff although very keen and helpful don't seem to have this depth of knowledge.
It's not cheap but it's also not obscene. Three course plus £25.00 bottle of wine = £45.00 per head. I've paid a lot more for a lot less. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank horsetiger