“Tastiest chicken”

Nando's - Ealing Common
Ranked #4,392 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“Tastiest chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great chicken meal for a good price. Ordered the lemon-herb chicken and coleslaw and fries. Not fancy place but worth it.

Visited December 2013

Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Don't miss this when going to the UK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is one of our to go places for dinner when we were at London. This was very near the hotel we were staying at, so it was very convenient for us. The food is excellent! I love the peri-peri chicken, rice and the corn! I also love the different kinds of sauces available for you to choose from for the chicken. The service is great, with very friendly staff. It's a good thing that they close late at night, because after a day of tiring activities going around London, eating here for dinner is something to look forward to at the end of the day.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent customer service - never lets me down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

We often visit various branches of Nando's however the Ealing Common restaurant is the best for customer service. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The food is always great too. Will keep returning!

• Visited December 2013
Hayes, United Kingdom
“excellent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went there with the family and we all really enjoyed it. My children are 8 and 17 and they both enjoyed it.the 8 year old enjoyed the chilren's menu choosing chicken burger and garlic bread followed by frozen yoghurt. She said the burger was lovely and finished all her meal which she normally struggles to do. My 17 year old daughter and my wife both had the chicken burger and fries and said it was delicious. I had half a chicken with fires with a cold beer. Absolutely perfect. The service was excellent with the waitress providing fast and polite service. I would happily recommend it as we have been disappointed at other braches of Nandos in the past.

London, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant especially for children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Took one of my daughters and my grandchildren (aged 5 and 11) here last Sunday on our way home, after we had been to an event in Piccadilly Circus and didn't fancy the over-priced eating there.

The food was very well cooked (I always worry about chicken, especially when I don't know where it's from) and the staff very helpful. My fussy 5 year old grandson consumed a whole adult meal which was extra-impressive. There was no queue at 1-ish in the afternoon which was welcome, although the place was busy (and the Circus was on the common nearby).

My only gripes were that not all the food came at the same time, and it felt a tad pricey for what we got. That won't put us off returning though, I suspect.