“Cheap meal”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Just off London's Oxford Street, slick and stylish Loop is a party playground with bright colours and a friendly vibe. Loop appeals to a trendy young crowd, who tuck into the menu of modern European favourites before heading to the energetic Groovy Wonderland basement club or bars to continue the evening. Dine like royalty in the beautiful restaurant, where chefs prepare fantastic dishes using fine produce. The laidback modern restaurant is tucked beside the main bar, with a Scandinavian feel and a delicious menu from lunch until late. The lounge bar is situated on the ground floor and provides the perfect setting for pre dinner drinks, winding down after work in the comfy leather booths, or simply meeting friends. Opal Bar is Loop's premium elegant bar, with plush black leather booths, chandeliers and a VIP table service. Finally, Groovy Wonderland is London's ultimate 70's and 80's disco club experience, with an amazing flashing dance floor, fantastic service, great dancers and marvellous cocktails served in giant fresh fruit. You can even have a private booth with your very own dance floor!
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went along after being emailed deal.Went along after trip to Theatre celebrating Husbands Birthday-what a mistake if you are over 18!!!!!
Resturant full of Hen Parties,very loud and appeared chaotic at times....however very prompt service and we arrived during Happy Hour or Hours.....Waitresses-excellent and we were served very quickly-food very average-couldnt wait to get out......never eaten soooo fast.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

An office Christmas lunch took us to the Loop. The three course meal was overpriced in my opinion considering the poor quality and small portions. I had duck spring rolls to start that left me suspecting they had been frozen. A colleague joked that they had probably come from Iceland! The main was a turkey dinner. The piece of turkey itself was fine but very small. The vegetables were undercooked to the point that I couldnt't stick my fork in the sprouts. I left most of this. The christmas pudding was tasteless and clearly cheap.
If I had been served this meal during a more intimate meal out I would have complained but owing to the nature of our function, I didn't bother.

I appreciate the restaurant is in the centre of the West End and you expect to pay more but I've had far more superior meals at some of the Central London chain restaurants for less.

I do not intend to return.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

We celebrated my wife's bithday in Groovy Wonderland. We all dressed up to the 70/80's theme which set the tone for an amazing night. The atmosphere, music as well as the food and drinks we pre ordered was all top notch.

I cannot fault Loop in any way the drinks are well priced the different levels allow you to enjoy yourself whatever your music you are into. I would suggest to book a table as we did the packages are very well priced and include a guestlist at the door which was great.

We will definately be back soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Used Toptable website to book, without checking rhe place out first..
The weekday evening we went, it was full to overflowing.
That would have been OK, but the muzak was turned up to drown out all the punters.
The food was OK, but we were glad Toptable gave us a discount
The combination of lacklustre food & inability to have a conversation means we won't be back
This is the first restaurant where there was a bouncer in rhe loo!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook