“Great food”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Tube: Fulham Broadway. Turn right out of the station and you can"t miss it
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here. Steaks are great and service was flawless.
Understand new management is now in place and all we had was wonderful.
Will return very soon

There are newer reviews for Brasa London

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The atmosphere here is truly appalling. We went on a Saturday evening and the whole place was deserted. The staff are unfriendly and appear to be very bored with their main focus being to get rid of their customers as soon as possible so they can go home. Avoid at all costs.

3  Thank Jon D
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you would like to have a guaranteed ruined evening you should go this venue in my opinion! The staff is completely uneducated, untrained, very slow and on top of that rude. The quality of the food is low and poor standard they don't have a great selection of wine and even that is overpriced. They seem to have more security staff than waiters. They just stand around with their earpieces and make fun of the guests it seems, also saw one bouncer guy shouting at a couple for seemingly no reason and asked them to leave. Maybe that is their sort of entertainment? This was a very disgusting experiences for us, we even had a booked party upstairs and it was not worth it at all. I surely won't ever come back here at all!

3  Thank jermor
Reviewed July 13, 2013

horrible venue , totaly snob, bad service, bad wine everything is just we hated. manager not up to scratch and all very unprofessional and with bad attitude. My advice avoid this

3  Thank John I
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My fiance and I recently became members of broadway house and decided to host our engagement party there last Friday the 7th of June, 2013 (you don't have to be a member to host party there though) and we were VERY pleased with the outcome.

Milly, who created the booking and helped with my planning the menus was extremely helpful every step of the way, she helped me create a good show, that worked within my budget, something that I've learned isn't easy in my wedding planning adventures over the past few months so I really appreciated it.

When I got caught up with managing family arrivals from the US and Norway and Italy and was (a bit) late to my own party, Milly didn't miss a beat, or make me feel any more nervous then I already did, she simply dealt with it and kept things (canapes, drinks, food) running smoothly; which as a nervous bride-to-be was exactly what I needed.

During the party itself the staff was amazing, checking in with me regularly, but not to frequently to make sure all went according to plan. The quality of the food and drinks were also stellar, all my guests were impressed.

All in all, we had a fantastic engagement party- thanks (in large part) to the people at Broadway House, I def think my fiance and I will be hanging around there quite a bit after this experience.... glad we decided to splurge for the membership in the end, it's worth it.