Dylan Apartments Earls Court
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
Boka Hotel(London)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

i stayed in studio apartment 19 or i was told it was studio apartment and to say the least it was not worth the money we paid it was so small you could not swing cat in . shower was tight squese and toilet . and the tv froze most of the time . to anyone who is thinking of going here dont . paid for breakfast and no breakfast was not even asked in check in. valerie wilson

Room Tip: tip dont go here 50 pounds for a room you could not move in is terrible
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank valerie w
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Has to be the worst accommodation I've ever stayed in. Small, worn out and barely clean. Does not resemble anything like the pictures they advertise. Room was up several flights of stairs. Kitchen was a cupboard and whole place looked as if it breached health and safety regulations. Someone else's hairs on the sheets ! Unfortunately all those negative reviews are correct.

Booked it through Hoseasons who market it under a different name. Thought the Hoseasons brand would offer some protection but when I complained to them, their's was an attitude of couldn't care less. After threatening them with ABTA if I didn't get a response, they finally replied on the 28th day that ABTA demands. The response was dismissive and I'll never book through them again.

Room Tip: Don't step over the entrance
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank scotsguy31
Reviewed November 15, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was on a business trip to London again and this time I booked through booking.com and when I booked this apartment the photos was great and booked it. However, the room was small and it was not the same what I saw in booking site. I was disappointed. I will never stay in this apartment and do not recommend this place to anyone. The only advantage is walking distance to Earls Court tube.

Room Tip: Request the room waht you see in the website or booking site.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank adnanmordeniz
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed once, never again. Small, dark and dirty is the only way to describe our room. Saw pictures on booking.com and not one remotely resembled our room. Carpet was rucked and dirty. Paintwork in need of a good washdown and repaint. As for the 'kitchen', we found that in a cupboard! Fridge had been defrosted but nobody had emptied the drip tray so was nicely flooded. Had to mop that out with a bath towel. As we only stayed one night and didn't relish using the shower it was not a problem. On the plus side, the receptionist was friendly and our 'apartment' was at the back away from the traffic.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple