The first thing I found was that parking on a Saturday was a nightmare the nearest parking is at thr homebase near earls court olympia so if you dont enjoy walking for 20 mins this is not the place for you to stay. When we were unpacking the car outside the hotel we needed some change for the meter so when I asked the man at reception if I could have some change he said they had none. This was even after offering to buy one of their overpriced coke a colas which were £2 each! After we had booked in we went up to our room on the 3rd floor in a lift that was the size of a dumb waiter. Upon opening our door to the room I found what can only be described as a shoe box room, comprising of bed with a 6" gap, that connected to the worlds smallest bathroom.which had a folding door that folded into the sidr of the toilet and a sink and shower.overall the room was clean but needed some attention to the decore and was not suitable for more than a nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a group of Studio Apartments in Central London, based in Earl's Court, Kensington and Paddington. We specialise in short & long term lettings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Dylan Apartments Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Earls Court Apartments Hotel London
- York Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Earls Court London, England