Dylan Apartments Earls Court
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
Boka Hotel(London)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Good location but the rooms are nothing like the pictures. Stayed there for 3 days. After the first day we've been asked to change the room. In the ne room there was only one TV channel. Complained about it several times,always promised that they'll look into it but without any results. Finally we've been told they we're changing to digital TV and that was a problem they had in the hole hotel, which was a lie as in the previous room we had no problems. After this argument they got somebody and fixed the problem. The rooms are not great, definitely no value for money.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were very disappointed with our stay. I booked the studio room for two nights for two people and it did not compare to the pictures that we saw on the website. The room was so cramped with very little space for two people; the ‘Kitchenette’ was confined to a tiny cupboard and the cooking facilities were very minimal. The shower room was so small and claustrophobic, and the bathroom door did not shut properly which meant there was a visible gap in the door and therefore no privacy whatsoever. Space was definitely the main problem for us so if you’re at all claustrophobic I do not recommend you stay here! The best part was the comfy bed and functioning TV, and at least there was hot water in the shower! Despite it being a noisy and cramped stay, it is situated in a good location only a 5/10 minute walk from Earls Court Tube station and a few minutes walk away from restaurants and supermarkets. The staff seemed friendly enough but I wouldn’t be coming back here again in a hurry. In addition, internet cost £10 for 24 hours which seems pretty ridiculous to me considering the connection wasn’t even that great. Of all the pictures that we were shown on the website, our studio did not resemble any of them. Not only was the room a good deal smaller than what we were made to believe, the furnishing was also rather odd, with a weird mix of modern and old fashioned decoration which gave the room no character or warmth. One thing for sure, I will not be trusting website images again in future bookings!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loubow91
Reviewed March 25, 2013

small rooms.but lots of hot water.comfy bed.staff spot on.very helpfull.near tube 10 mins away.supermarket round corner.its very basic room.but very warm.dont think you are getting 5star.but will stay again.very good price fr London.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2013

States on their website that all rooms were luxury, this is not the case the room was cramped, the lavatory didn't match the seat, the shower door failed to close, the shower head leaked over the top and the actual door was a concertina type with a huge gap in the middle which you could quite visibly see through. The window was blocked by the wardrobe, and the room smelt fusty, the staff were very laxy dazy and gave me the impression they were just there running down the clock until the end of their shift. I am very disappointed with the whole experience and I would not recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 12, 2013

ONLY IF YOU WANT TO RUIN YOUR HOLIDAY OR EXPERIENCE IN LONDON STY AT THIS PLACE.I m sure after I ll make a big complaint to health and security department this place will close down if it doesn't take fire itself first as the sockets are loose and wires visible.
So the story is: I booked 2 rooms for family and friends and when they get there they were asked to pay upfront at 2am!! They were given rooms in the basements with no doors in the toilets, no heatings, no hot water...camping would have been more fun at least as they would have been able to move free in the field (no space to turn around basically). I complained 4 times and no manager in the hotel so if anything happens you are stuck in the basement and can die!
After you shower in what they call 'shower/bath'you have firstly the sensation you will go down with the bath as no concrete holds the bath tube! You finish your shower and your feet are in the water again, partly sucked by the carpet attached to the wall and the the loose socket with the hight risk of been Electrocuted!
Should i continue?Ah the service is equal to minus 10! They asked 4 times for hair dryer (when I actually asked over the phone and they said it was in the rooms) and they only got it when I went myself to the Hotel (travelled miles to get there) and complained further !
No refund was given to be put in a prison and no answer from customer service after I was asked to email customer service (which obviously doesn't exist, if manager doesn't exist why customer service would??).
I would not even recomend this place to my worse enemy!!!!

Room Tip: every room is the worse of the one you get!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends