I normally stay with family or friends when I'm in London but this time I decided to cash in my airmiles and stay in a hotel. The reviews for Rubens sounded good and being right across the road from the palace I was looking forward to the experience.
I asked for a Palace side room - I got the opposite side of the hotel but I was too tired and too shocked into silence to complain. It was the SMALLEST hotel room I have ever stayed in and I'm not a big person ;-)
The staff were lovely and the location is fantastic but I was expecting better to be honest...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England