I recently experienced my first trip to London. I chose to stay at The Rubens At The Palace, which is in a perfect location across from The Palace Mews and close to Buckingham Palace, beautiful St. James Park, and the convenient Victoria Underground Station. I could not have been happier with my choice; the Rubens is a wonderful, enviro-friendly, comfortable and classy hotel.
The staff was charming and attentive, the concierge personnel were responsive to my every question (Dave, you're a winner!), and meals at the Rubens were innovative with excellent service. The English Breakfast provides a huge selection for all tastes.
The king bed in my room was the most comfortable I've ever experienced in my travels. The room was quiet and the amenities (coffee and tea, body lotion and bath products, bottled water, room service) were excellent. For the cost, I was luxuriously happy.
I found London to be one of the most amazing, frenetic, melting pot, politically chaotic, fun places in the world. The Rubens will henceforth be my home base in London. In fact, I plan to return in December and can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England