Stayed at the Rubens in March 04 using it as a base for a Kraftwerk concert in Brixton, and for a general beer tour and mooch around Belgravia, the Kings Road and Victoria.
A superb hotel, and very good value for money. Spotlessly clean, a huge bath, and the sort of trimmings you expect from hotels twice the price.
The buffet breakfast deserves a mention - they fry your eggs while you wait to your exact specification.
All in all, highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England