Our second stay at the Rubens - this time on holiday with my parents on their first trip to the UK. A wonderful experience with great service - not quite as attentive as our first stay several years ago. The location cannot be beat - easy walking distance to Buckingham Palace and Victoria Station. A reasonable hike to Westminster Abbey or Trafalgar Square. The hotel breakfast is very good - dinner was lacking in the Carvery.
Hot water and great water pressure every morning. beds very comfortable. The front desk folks are extremely helpful with any questions and suggestions. Would go back anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England