Lovely place, but not particularly happy with our room or location of it, but did enjoy the friendly staff and lovely English buffet breakfast and free dinner and lovely High Tea as an Costco.com Executive member. Great location, back of the Palace, down the street and walking distance to ALL the sights. Also right down the street from the Tube and most excursion meeting points -- the bus terminals. You can easily get to the Tube, grab it to the St. Pancras and be on your way to Paris, which we did! And across the street from a great pub, The Bag of Nails -- OMG Fabulous London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England