We recently took the family on a trip to London and we stayed for four nights. The staff at the Rubens was great. They could not have been more helpful. The rooms were nice, maybe a little outdated, but they were more spacious than the reviews led me to believe. I did upgrade the rooms so perhaps that had a role. I also took the advice of previous reviewers and emailed the hotel and the manager to make sure that I obtained the correct accommodations. The breakfast was perfect. They were willing to give us whatever we requested- although the buffet was ample. Location is a plus. The restaurant/tea rooms were a little difficult to get reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England