I stayed here with my teenage children (they had a suite) and friends (likewise) and the place is very special.
The staff make your stay really worthwhile and go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect.
I loved our stay and so did our friends. EVERYTHING was perfect for us. There is an ethos of superb customer service and all the staff seem to have embraced this and make your time there special. We stayed two nights and had lovely breakfasts.
Due to family connections we ate elsewhere in the evening but I wish we had eaten at the Rubens as other guests were telling us of the wonderful evening meals they had.
I was lucky enough to be getting a Gong so we were within two minutes from the palace gates and we walked up in our 'glad rags' to see HRH Duke of Cambridge! One of the most special days of my life and made all the more great by the wonderful stay at this brilliant hotel. I'm definitely going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England