We stayed at the Rubens for five nights during which time we found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. When a maid inadvertently threw our unread copy of the weekend Guardian into the recycling a member of staff immediately set about finding it, delivered it to our room and left us with a box of home-made biscuits as compensation! The breakfasts were good and the rooms small but beautifully furnished. The location could not be better, right next to Buck Palace and a relatively short walk from Kensington Museums and the West End. We didn't try the restaurants but the carvery seemed like excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England