This was our second visit to The Rubens at the Palace with our little dog. We were, all 3 of us, welcomed back by all of the staff. It truly is a "home from home" with plenty of personal attention and staff always having time to talk to us and assist.
We stayed in a Junior Suite which was very generously proportioned, well furnished and spotlessly clean.
We had dinner there on each of our 3 night stay and all were excellent - particularly the ones in the Library Restaurant.
We plan to come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England