We just returned from The Rubens for a three night weekend stay, our first in London. Our first impression was great due to the wonderful friendly front desk staff. We booked a superior king which turned out to be a nicely decorated cozy room other than the grout needing attention in the bathroom. Our view was of a office type building next very close, but the heavy curtains solved that problem. Enjoyed the in room coffee/tea service and when I left a note for the cleaning staff to stock more cream, I received that amount everyday:). Every time we passed any staff in the hallways they always made a point to say hello. The young doorman recommended a great pub for watching the soccer match and getting a quick bite. The location could not have been better with the Palace right there, Victoria Station close by and the Hoho bus stop in front , shops and restaurants nearby. We definitely recommend this hotel and if we are lucky enough to return to London we will be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England