Front desk & concierge team very professional & friendly - most welcoming. Very pleased with service and room was spotless & tastefully decorated. Did hear some noise during night within hotel but no traffic noise from busy road. Had picnic/champagne within our 'Wicked' deal' which was delicious. Provided chilled in picnic rucksack which we took to Green Park only minutes walk away. English breakfast was well cooked with plenty of choice of various other breakfast foods. Restaurant itself was a delightful room. Hotel minutes walk from Victoria stations & Apollo theatre all so convenient for us - good shops & other restaurants in the immediate locality. Would stay there again for sure...it was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England