In the very heart of London, the Rubens hotel is just steps away from Buckingham and St James Palaces. With Westminster to the southwest and the British Museum/LSE area to the northeast, you can easily access any part of central London in a scenic walk of fewer than 20 minutes. Piccadilly is probably a six-minute walk across the parks at Buckingham Palace. So everything is all very accessible, and the location generally couldn't be better.
The rooms were impeccably cleaned and maintained.
And the staff here are uniquely the best I've met anywhere: always ready to help, always smiling, always insightful and pleasant. Each and every one of them is.
A confusion at the beginning of our stay regarding the adjacency of our two rooms resulted in a chain of correspondence with the hotel staff, but they took care of this very well and made sure that we were comfortable.
At the first floor is a computer with a printer, and each desk in the rooms features a well-maintained supply of office supplies—the best I've seen anywhere—, in case you need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England