My friend and I stayed for a "Girl's Weekend", shopping, sightseeing and a show. Our experience of the high level of service at Rubens at the Palace began before we even arrived. I had emailed a few days before with a small query and had a very extensive reply with some helpful information. Our room was ready and waiting for us even though we checked in three hours early. Whilst settling into to our room we had a phone call from reception to check that everything was to our satisfaction and housekeeping were sent up with extra milk cartons within five minutes of asking. I agree with a previous comment that it was nice to see the same smiling faces in reception on both days of our stay. It is only a three or four minute walk from Victoria Station so very convenient - no need for a taxi. Whenever I stay in London I like to try different hotels but will definitely be coming back to Rubens at the Palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England