love love love this hotel! we have stayed several times now and this time we returned for our 10th wedding anniversary. It felt like coming home. we were welcomed like old friends and all the staff without exception managed to make us feel special throughout the entire weekend. we had our anniversary dinner in the library restaurant and although we have eaten there several times before we were still amazed at how fabulous the meal was. the roast halibut in clam sauce is especially recommended but it was all delicious. the staff seem to be a close knit and friendly team who come across as being proud and happy to work for the red carnation group, this comes across to the clients and contributes a huge amount to the quality of the experience. Our weekend could not have been more special and we can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England