How shall I start with ? With the doorman - always kind and in a good mood even it's freezing and snowing ? The ladies at the reception, always being nice and happy to help ? Or shall I start with my room no. 117, overlooking the Royal mews and taking me back in the victorian times with it's lovely interieur and tasteful decorating ? Shall I praise the breakfast menu or the waiters who are almost attentive and friendly ? I guess this Hotel is at least with good reason at number 39 on tripadvisors list of London Hotels - I would comprehend it with the Baileys in Kensington, but the Rubens is in every point a step forward. Would I come back - certainly ! Would I recommend this to my friends - for sure ! What should you do - have a wonderful afternoon with a cream tea and treat yourself with a candlelight dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England