What a wonderful hotel! From the moment we arrived and our dog was greeted by his name without us even telling anyone there what it was at the time, to the day we checked out, the staff could not have been more welcoming. Everyone made an effort to be of help. The breakfast was superb, with plenty of choice, and the eggs were cooked to order. Even the breakfast chairs were really comfortable. The bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept in away from home, and the bedding of just the right warmth. The best thing was that our dog was treated like royalty, the hotel provided a wonderful bed for him, bowls, snacks, toys, a stay certificate, a special menu for dogs, a bedcloth and signs to hang on the door with his name on telling others not to disturb him. There are plenty of parks to walk dogs withing 5 minutes walk. It was nice and quiet at night and yet the hotel was quite busy. We will definately be returning whenever we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England