The rooms were expectedly small but it was a beautiful hotel where the staff were terrific. The barman had no clue how to pour a Guinness- a travesty to an Irishman! But was open to a lesson. Breakfast was full English and very nicely presented. You will pay for the pleasure of being in the center of London, but sometimes you have to splurge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England