We had a short but memorable stay at Langorf Hotel. The hotel is well located in a quiet residential area but very near the main Finchley Road with the tube station 5 minutes away. Though small, the hotel had the bare essentials to make one’s stay very comfortable. We had a bathtub in our bathroom with a nice big shower. Besides, it was well equipped with the necessary supplies like shampoos, soaps, etc. While the room was small, the placement of the bed and sofa-cum-bed gave it a spacious look. There was also a safe in the room which came handy although to operate it, we had to call the front desk.
The service was good even though the hotel seemed short-staffed with only one person handling the front desk. The breakfast area was small. Though they served continental breakfast, the spread was excellent with a wide variety of cold cuts, assorted bread, pastries, waffles, cereals, etc. to choose from. For egg lovers, there were boiled eggs available. A major positive was the free Wi-fi that was available. Along with this, there was access to a computer near the front desk which guests could use for free.
Overall, we had a good stay at Langorf. It was not like a typical hotel and a nice homely touch to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Edwardian Hotel situated in a quiet residential area, 3 miles north of central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Despegar.com, SpeedyBooker.com, HRS, Agoda, Jetsetter and LateRooms so you can book your The Langorf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langorf Hotel And Apartments
- Langorf Hotel London
- Langorf Hotel Apartments
- The Langorf Hotel London, England