“A VERY PLEASANT STAY IN LONDON” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Langorf Hotel

The Langorf Hotel
Ranked #543 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Modena, Italy
“A VERY PLEASANT STAY IN LONDON”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very nice hotel in beautiful Hampstead, quiet area (you can just sleep so well!) with nearby subway station. Its style is typically British. The room and bathroom were clean nd comfortable. Rich and tasty breakfast. The staff (in particular Renato, Maria and Natalia) is very kind and ready to give you all tips to make your stay in this wonderful city an unforgettable experience !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Federica C
Langorf, Front Office Manager at The Langorf Hotel, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Federica,

A big thank you from me, Natalia, Maria and all the staff for your review!

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Langorf hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Kind regards

Renato Nunziata

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Burbank, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I found this hotel using trip advisor so I knew what to expect. Nice on the outside, great neighborhood (Hampstead) and cozy rooms. I was in a triple room and it was a nice nice compared to American Hotel rooms. Simple room with updated bathroom. Only downside is the shower is so small once inside you cannot turn around and the water is in your face the entire time. I don;t think such a large shower head is necessary for such a small shower. Lots of pillows and there is tea and coffee in the room. Great safe in the closet, big enough for all your valuables when away. No dresser to put your things away just a desk drawer. No biggie for me, I kept everything in my luggage. The jubilee line is right down the road, maybe 10 minute walk and it takes you to Central London real quick. The commute did not bother me at all. The breakfast was good and plentiful and the room service is reasonably priced with delicious foods. Would stay here again when return to London.

The staff were all helpful and very welcoming. All were friendly and always happy to help.
A great staff makes a great hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the top floors. My room was on the bottom level and every day I was freezin...
2 Thank Bamrandom
Langorf, Front Office Manager at The Langorf Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Bamrandom,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about the Langorf hotel.

It's always a pleasure to know that once again we offered a great service and I hope that next time will be even better.

I appreciated your suggestion about our showers and I will do my best to improve it.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you soon at the Langorf hotel.

Leicester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

we stayed at this hotel for the weekend, with my son and his girlfriend. On arriving at the hotel the receptionist was very welcoming (a very nice change to other hotels we have stayed in). Our room was very clean and warm not the bigest room but very adequate. Only downside to this hotel is they cannot provide an english breakfast, something i do enjoy when i am away. The continental breakfast was however very nice with plenty of good coffee. Travel was easy as the Northern line tube is only a 15 min walk away

1 Thank smeaty
Dear Smeaty,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is great to hear that you had such a good experience with us.

Unfortunately, for a structural reason, we cannot have the kitchen suited to offer a full english breakfast, but I am glad that you appreciated our continental buffet .

I look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Rome, Lazio, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I and my family stayed at Langorf hotel, all the hotel staff have been nice and helpfull.
Miss Maria have check in me and help with all usefull informations , particulaly she help me to solve a problem to call shops where my little daughter forgot an handbag, as well as Mrs Natalia at check out that help me to book a taxi.
If i back to London i will be again at Langorf hotel.

My best greetings to all the staff

Cesare and Family

1 Thank Cesare P
Langorf, Front Office Manager at The Langorf Hotel, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Cesare,

Thank you for your nice review.

Our staff is always ready to help our guests and we do our best to offer an outstanding service.

We hope that next time we will do even better.

Emerald Beach, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed at the Langorf Hotel at the end of our visit to London and found the rooms clean and the staff on reception very helpful. Breakfasts were good but could have included fresh fruit. Hampstead Heath is a lovely residential area of London so it was a nice area to stay at the end of our holiday. There are 2 stations a short walk from the Hotel (Hampstead & Finchley) so it meant that we were able to access the sights of London very easily, although being further out did mean we often had to change trains to get to our destination. If this is a problem then consider accomodation in an area such as Paddington (we stayed there on arrival in London). Shopping is not great but as we headed into the centre of London each day it was not a problem for us.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bambi E
Langorf, Front Office Manager at The Langorf Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for finding the time to share your review. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoy their stay at the Langorf hotel.

I am really surprised to hear that there was no fresh fruit in the breakfast because we usually order it on daily basis, there must have been a problem in the delivery that specific day.
I will personally investigate on it and I will make sure it won't happen again.

I look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Manchester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

The accommodation was clean and functional, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.The location is excellent being two minutes from Finchley Road and set between Hampstead and Finchley Road tube stations. I drove and found on street parking exceptable.

The only down side was that the soundproofing is not brilliant, we had a ground floor triple room (lower level) and although not a lot of sound travelled we could hear the foot movement of the occupant above, fortunately they were not early risers !!!

Breakfast was simple continental and plentful

Room Tip: Top floor (lift serviced) no worry of heavy feet !
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Martin L
Dear Martin,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your comments with the other travelers.
I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at the Langorf Hotel.

I also thank you for letting us notice the not perfect soundproofing of her room, this is a matter on which we will work in the planned finalization of the refurbishment of the hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you very soon.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed 3 nights this December for a short trip to London. The hotel is well located, only 5 walk minutes away from the Finchley Road Station, with grocery stores, some restaurants and a small shopping centre nearby. Staff was friendly, breakfast buffet was better than expected. All in all a pleasant stay, could enjoy the time in London.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple