Booked to stay 2 nights in Sept after reading the reviews online. On checking in discovered that the resident parking permits as advertised on the website are no longer available, so then spent 15 minutes trying to find somewhere to park.
On check in was told we had been upgraded to an apartment, this was not in the hotel but 300 yds up the road, we were shown into a shabby house with stained carpets and wall and paintwork chipped and marked up stairs to an apartment.
It was horrible, cheap furniture, pillows like wafers, shabby and grubby. We asked to go into the main hotel but all rooms were taken. We were so unhappy we left in the morning even though we had booked for 2 nights.
Nasty, nasty place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Edwardian Hotel situated in a quiet residential area, 3 miles north of central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Langorf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langorf Hotel And Apartments
- Langorf Hotel London
- Langorf Hotel Apartments
- The Langorf Hotel London, England