$207
$158
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$281
$260
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
$258
$250
$190
$170
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$128
$117
1,212 results
All reviewscharlotte streetgoodge streetgreat locationwest endtottenham courtcontinental breakfastpubs and restaurantsfull englishoxford stlovely hotelbritish museumsingle roombooked this hotelcentral locationwithin easy walking distancequiet roomexecutive room
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We only had one night here but it is our second time at the hotel. We arrived after lunch and our room was ready, in a quite position as I had requested. The room was decorated well and had water/magazines and a complimentary news paper (next morning) and breakfast as part of our deal. The bed was exceptionally comfortable with nice white bed covers. The staff were friendly and helpful we asked for an extra pillow and it was there on our return after shopping. You get a 10% discount for certain restaurants locally which is useful. There are many restaurants to chose from in close proximity and it is easy to walk to Oxford St/Regents St. Our included breakfast was Continental. There was juice, fruits, cereals, yogurt, croissants, danish pastries, ham, cheese and lovely fresh breads. All in all it is a very good hotel with a lot going for it we would go again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kvh315
Miguel S, Assistant Hotel Manager at Rathbone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for the time you took posting this lovely review.

We, in the Rathbone Hotel, are very proud whenever we receive a compliment about our service, friendliness and capacity to personalise our welcome to every guest that we accommodate, because that is our aim, to exceed guest expectations and treat everyone as an individual and not as a number.

I am happy to hear that you will come back, and we are all looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stayed at the Rathbone for one night. It is located very central in London. The staff is friendly, the food is good. Both room service and breakfast is great. The rooms are okay. I like the fact that it is a small hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you found your stay with us enjoyable. I will pass your comments to all our staff, and I am sure that they will welcome you in your next visit with the same friendly smile.

I am looking forward to your next visit to The Rathbone Hotel.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel is located beside one of my favourite streets in London for restaurants, Charlotte Street and just behind Tottenham Court Road and Oxford street. The hotel is clean and fresh with friendly and efficient staff and the bedrooms are very good. I regularly look for this hotel when I am staying in London but the prices vary considerably on each visit to their sites through Late rooms.. Clearly when they are busy the price goes way over my budget and I have to make alternative arrangements, however I do occasionally get a good deal from them when they have more capacity and this is when I will book with them. The whole atmosphere is somewhat different to the majority of London hotels I stay in and is more personable. Keep up the good work guys.

Room Tip: Keep an eye out for the best deals!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom K

Thank you for the time you spent writing this lovely review.

I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel clean and fresh, with friendly and efficient staff.

I am glad that you found our hotel more personable than other hotels in London, is a great compliment for us, since we are a boutique hotel and our aim is to treat every guest as a different person.

Thank you once again, and The Rathbone Hotel team are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and found little had changed since our last visit some 10years ago.
A very traditional old London hotel with chandeliers and a hushed club type atmosphere in thr small lounge/bar area. Room decent size for area. Bit dated but clean, bed comfy and shower good pressure and heat. Continental breakfast not wow but adequate didn't pay the supplement for cooked food as there was enough without. Staff are very pleasant, check in and out was quick and friendly. There is just one rather elderly lift so beware staying on higher floors if getting down stairs would be a problem if the lift was out of order. Would return as location handy for Oxford Street Shaftesbury avenue etc.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dolly-may

Thank you for the time you spent posting this review.

Our Hotel location is very convenient for every kind of traveller, near to Oxford Street, the Theatreland and various restaurants, it makes every area of Central London easily accessible.
I am glad to hear that you found our front office staff efficient and friendly, and that you will return.

I am looking forward to welcome you again at The Rathbone Hotel.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

i love this hotel; its small, friendly and warm. staff is nice and the location is amazing. simply the best. tons of restaurants and bars around. shopping etc. all in walking distance. love it. price is fair for london. downside includes dated rooms (especially the bathrooms) and very poor wifi connection.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 5th floor and the room was bigger than what we had last year (2nd floor)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review.

I am looking forward to your next visit to The Rathbone Hotel.