“Highly recommend, would return again”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire
Ranked #354 of 1,067 Hotels in London
London
“Highly recommend, would return again”
Reviewed March 19, 2009

Perfect location for shopping right on Oxford Street, short distance to theatre which is what we did. Had a fab nights sleep in the comfortable rooms, have a few rooms which are still smoking rooms which was good for half the group I travelled with. Breakfast the following monrning was brilliant, 1 of the best in London I've had in a long time.
Lot's of people checking out the same time on the Sunday morning but, was extremly quick we'd also received a discount for the NCP car park behind the hotel which was an added bonus.
Would return.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
PEK10, Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this review, April 15, 2009
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on The Berkshire.

We are dedicated to exceeding our valued guest's expectations time after time & I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope that you will return to us again in the near future & please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to make a booking.

Warm regards,

kennedyp@radisson.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
leeds
Reviewed March 8, 2009

This hotel was perfectly based for those week end shopping trips with the social dining and culture together.
The staff were multi lingual friendly and available eager to assist when needed.
The communal areas have the feel of modern comfortable luxury living.
The rooms are equally luxurious and comfortable with all the ammenities you would expect from such a standard
I stayed here with girl friends and enjoyed a wonderful weekend in the capital the central location had a safe feel to it with direct access to tubes and bus routes to get to all locations.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
PEK10, Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this review, March 11, 2009
Dear Reviewer,

I would like to thank you for such a positive review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Berkshire & I do hope that you will return to stay with us again soon.

Channel Islands
Reviewed March 8, 2009

Just off Oxford Street, the hotel is also a short walk away from the many lovely restarants in St Christopher's Place and James Road (which provide a touch of Paris in London).

Also, as Bond Street is on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is a good base for travellers to Wembley and the O2 stadium.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your recent stay at The Berkshire Hotel.
I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us & I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Dublin
Reviewed March 7, 2009

This hotel is located literally a stones throw from Oxford Street, perfect for high street shopping. We were also going to the london palladium, a walking distance of 7 mins away, we did take a cab due to high heels. Oxford Circus tube station is also only 5 mins walk from the hotel. The service in the bar was excellent. Our room wasn't ready on arrival due to a miscommunicated error but the hotel took our bags while we shopped. The room(3 of us sharing), cost about €300 which inc a buffet breakfast which was lovely and very filling.
I'd definitely go back to this hotel, staff, rooms and location were perfect.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Dear Reviewer,

I was very pleased to read your reviwe of the hotel & I am delighted that your stay was all you had hoped for.
We do our best to look after our valued guests & I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

malta
Reviewed March 5, 2009

brillian location - couldn't be better in fact!! rooms slightly on the small side but extremely comfortably, trendy and clean - will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Norfolk, UK
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Top location, In the centre of Oxford Street & Bond St Tube Station a minutes walk away, Ideal for shopping and transport , and we proved you could easily walk to most locations, Bond Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Etc
From check in the service was first class, the concierge was excellent and all staff through out our stay were friendly, helpful and very courteous, I honestly can't fault anything about our stay and would certainly come back to stay there again, a very pleasing hotel stay from myself and my wife

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
PEK10, Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this review, March 4, 2009
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for providing such a positive review regarding your stay at The Berkshire.

I was delighted to learn that you & your wife enjoyed your time at the hotel & I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Croydon
Reviewed February 25, 2009

We had a very enjoyable stay here. The staff were friendly and the room was excellent. There was free internet access which was a selling point for me because I needed to work during the afternoon.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Berkshire & I hope that you will return to us in the near future.