“no joke, best point in London for shoppers”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire
Ranked #354 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Istanbul, Turkey
“no joke, best point in London for shoppers”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for over 10 times now and always someone there to give me a a warm welcome... Rooms are large for London standards and no need to mention the location, 350 Oxford Street :-)

Room Tip: better to take room facing not to Oxford Street as street is always busy and also new construction n...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Serkan A
BarbaraFrigiolini, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor, it is very much appreciated.

I am ever so glad to read that you are a loyal advocate of The Berkshire Hotel, and I have taken much pleasure in sharing your very kind feedback with each and every member of my team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Warm Regards,
Barbara Frigiolini

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Derry, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Excellent location for central shops. Attentive and courteous staff. rooms small but the use of space was excellent. The only down side was being central and being close to bars meant noise from the street when the clubs kicked out. Thats the price you pay for such a great location would stay there again without question no will stay there again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Zola M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read so many different positive comments from you and I shall pass on your comments to the team!

It is heartening to see that the little things we do are noticed & it makes us even more determined to get things right for our guests.

I look forward to your return to The Berkshire!

Kindest regards,
Malaysia
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My niece and I were really glad that I found this Hotel, just 10 yards from the main Oxford Street in London. It is a pedestrian walk-way so cars can't drive in from Oxford Street (between Debenhams and the Disney Shop). It has a great location, steps away from the now under-construction (new?) Bond Street station. But one can cross the street and get into the station from under the mall opposite. It's 15 minutes' (slow stroll) to Selfridges and easy access (even if you walk) to Regent Street, the shopping rows (where you can reach Leicester Square/Chinatown easily).
The Reception as well as the Lobby Restaurant staff's service were exemplary! Thanks go to especially Akin and George, for your gracious assistance -- and the lady who helped us booked the car to Heathrow.
While the twin-bedded room we were in was small (probably due to the booking which was made online), we were happy with the amenities that came with the room - and the FREE WiFi internet made our stay so much more enjoyable.
On my next trip to London I WILL definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Happenings2
Dear Guest,

Firstly may I thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel and for sharing your experience with us on Trip advisor, it is very much appreciated!

Thank you for your comments regarding the location and the team at the hotel – we are very lucky to have a wonderful group of employees who are passionate about delivering the best service that they possibly can

Once again, thank you for sharing such kind comments, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon. If I can be of any help or assist with any future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warm regards,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great in the heart of oxford street so you're close to eveything. The rooms are clean and provided with iron, kettle, wifi, but they are a bit small. We really enjoyed our stay there and will definitely spend our time in Radisson Blu Berkshire if we go to London again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SuzanAlSaheb
Dear Guest,

May I thank you for staying with us and for sharing such positive feedback.

I am ever so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found all our staff friendly and welcoming. We always want our guests leaving the hotel having had a fantastic experience, and we do our up most to achieve that goal!

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon for a return visit. If I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Warmest Regards,
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I was staying at this hotel - the Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire - for over a month while visiting from Canada.
Upon departure today i can say that i was a bit sad to leave my family away from home. The staff here are incredible. The service of the hotel is impeccable. The helpfulness and graciousness overall are one of a kind. I will certianly be staying here for future visits to London.

Enjoy!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Joeymac22
BarbaraFrigiolini, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Berkshire Hotel, and even more for taking time to share your pleasant words about us!

The Berkshire Team are dedicated to providing service they can be sure to be proud of and this is exactly the result we are after. We always try are best to create a home from home feel. I will be sure to relay your kind comments back to the team to keep them motivated and show their efforts make the world of difference.

I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel. If I can be of help with future reservations or if you have a request don’t hesitate to let me know via the hotel or customer services.

Warmest Regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I booked a room at this hotel on laterooms.com for my friend and I to stay for my 21st birthday last week. We chose it because of its great location, within walking distance to the theatre, and also the best shops and bars. When we arrived, although it was stated beforehand that we couldn't check in until 3pm we went to drop our bags off with the concierge, the lovely member of staff on reception said that our room was ready and we had been upgraded to a business suite because they were so busy...fine by me!! I then mentioned that the purpose of our stay was for my birthday when the lady asked me, and not long after arriving into our room we were presented with a bottle of wine and chocolate strawberries. The room was stunning, view of Oxford street was incredible and as well as being perfectly situated it was not noisy during the night at all. The little touches in the room were spot on and the breakfast in the morning was beautiful. An all round amazing stay and I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Katie918
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking a few monent's to leave such a fantastic review regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel - it was great to read that we made your Birthday so special. Thank you also for the flattering comments regarding our superb rooms as well as our indeed central location.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future,

Kind regards,
Melbourne
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Convenient Location on Oxford street opposite bond station. Rooms were reasonable size. Tea & coffee making a bonus. Beds comfortable & bathrooms although a little tired were clean. Service at front desk was helpful. Breakfast was included & offered a wide range of options.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank parksideMelbourne
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for writing a review in regards to your stay with us .

It was a delight to read your positive comments relating to our great location, close to all shopping and major sights as well as our fabulous staff who are always there to help and serve you. I was very pleased to see you enjoyed our Super Breakfast buffet which indeed does not leave anything to wish for.

We are very much looking to host you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,