“Superb”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Excellent evening spent with friends. All the meals were cooked to perfection and matched well with great wine. Excellent service from friendly staff. Will definitely be back again!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent steak, wine, and atmosphere. Easily one of the best restaurants in London. Will go time and time again!

1  Thank Mo101London
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a great meal there for my birthday. Lovely atmosphere, attentive and friendly staff, excellent food and very reasonable prices. Their meet is absolutely fantastic. We could not recommend it more strongly.

1  Thank Monica H
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This place is easily one of my favorite restaurants in London. It's warm and cosy, and has a genuine argentinian feel that will make you forget that you're in the cold, dark London. The best part though, is definitely their meat. The first time I came here I had their rib-eye, which was excellent and easily one of the best I've had. I especially appreciated that, (even with the large group I was with, who all ordered steak) the medium-rare I had ordered was cooked exactly how I would expect a medium-rare steak to be cooked. Hats off to the chef! On my next visit I was treated to their mixed-grilled, and unsurprisingly, it was fantastic.
I will be coming here again and again, and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Of the four us three had steaks. I had the ravioli. Ravioli was very nice indeed and well presented. Everybody enjoyed their steaks. Argentinian wine was very nice. The chips were excellent - as nice as I have tasted anywhere.

Service was a bit hit and miss - we had to attract their attention as they did not keep a close eye out when drinks were needed etc - but friendly enough.

Relaxed informal atmosphere.

Recommended - if you like steak.