All reviews oxford street montcalm hotel club room sister hotel room service hyde park lovely room duty manager late check excellent location an upgrade one night stay rooms are small afternoon tea selfridges bathrobes doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Aweful room with a bad smell, a damp mouldy smell, the room was very dark also a very tiny room way over priced given the poor quality. I would advise that you Avoid at all costs. The room had a double bed but not sure two people could have stayed in such a tiny space.

Trip type: Traveled on business
dutymanager2017, Front Office Manager at The Marble Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mayo7777,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I ready appreciate you are taking time to leave this review with notes for improvement. I am so sorry to read your room was up to your expectations and I wish I could personally met you on departure in order to discuss your feedback. We will look into these matters and I hope you can accept my apology. I also hope you can contact me directly as I would like to learn more about your experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

This hotel would be the my first choice when it comes to staying in central of London for many reasons , first of all location , just steps away from the Oxford street , housekeeping is superb , and all the professional excellent staff that were always keen to assist especially Gail and Tracy . Felt like I’m on my own place . I would really like to thank Marta for being attentive , patient , and professional with me and my family , she and her staff have worked hard to keep us happy and satisfied I’m so grateful Marta . ... I would definitely book this hotel again .

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank badrah212

Dear q8gypsy,

We appreciate your wonderful review following your recent stay at the Mable Arch London. Team and I are delighted to hear you found our hotel home away from home.

Thank you for your compliments towards hotel and in particular my front office team . It was our pleasure to have look after you, and we can't wait to welcome you back to the hotel in nearest future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

I loved the stay at this hotel. The room I've been in was clean and very comfortable. The staff were friendly like Tracy and especially Gail very kind and very helpful and the room service was fast. The bathroom was a dream! I can only recommend this hotel! Plus it's in the centre of London, where you can reach everything easily per foot or metro.

I would like to thank Gail and Tracy for their excellent help and support

Kind Regards

Rohan

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JustTravelous12
dutymanager2017, Front Office Manager at The Marble Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear Justtravelus12

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor following your stay with us at the Marble arch London. I am delighted that you chose our hotel for your visit in London and enjoyed our central location.

Thank you also for your compliments towards the hotel and in particular my Duty Manager Gail who was delighted to read your feedback this morning.

It was our pleasure to looked after you and we can't wait to welcome you back for another stay with us here in London .

Warm Regards

Reviewed September 1, 2019

The stay was awesome and the room very clean and a lot of comfort you will find it in this hotel!
The staff was very helpful and kind with us and one of them her name is “Gale” she is so kind and help us with everything we want with each stay we stayed in this hotel. For sure I will return back to this hotel every time I go to London. Great job!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank aaljaber95

Dear aaljaber95

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

I was in London last July and when i arrives i supposed to have apartment booked and paid but i surprise that they cancelled without notification so immediately i went to the Marble Arch London since i stay with them last April they welcomed us very well and they give us very nice 2 rooms since i travelled with my kids they also upgraded us with breakfast
They have an excellent staff especially Gail and all ladies at reception they safe our trip and mad our days..
I highly recommend couples and even family to stay there very comfortable rooms, an amazing location and excellent staff
It’s really value for money..

Date of stay: July 2019