The Marble Arch London
  • Pool
$230
$185
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
Rosewood London(London)
$549
$409
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$136
$115
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsoxford streetsister hotel across the roadclub roomon arrivalroom servicesteam roomhyde parkduty managernice roomwest endlocation was perfectrooms are smallmontcalmbathrobesdoormantube
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I wrote a critical review of the single room I was given there earlier this month and was impressed to receive a personal phone call apologising. They clearly care about what their customers think, which reflects well on the hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
marblearch26, Duty Manager at The Marble Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear Dee S,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and we take our guest feedback as paramount to our success and work on them as far as possible.

It helps us understand what we are doing right and where we can improve to make sure all of our guests have a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thanks
Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed at the Montcalm Marble Arch last Saturday (21st Sept 2013). We booked quite late just to have a night away from the kids and have a nice relaxing time. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the whole experience was amazing. The staff were so welcoming and friendly and even upgraded us to the WOW Suite (which was amazing). The cocktails in the bar were great and the spa was brilliant too. Definitely the best London hotel we've stayed in and we will certainly return.

Room Tip: The WOW suite is a real WOW
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
marblearch26, Duty Manager at The Marble Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Dean S,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your comments and feel very proud that the team at The Marble Arch By Montcalm were able to meet you expectations and that you loved the hotel.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had booked a hotel via Lastminute.com and ended up at a rather anonymous address on Cumbermland Place late one evening. "Ah, you have been upgraded" said the Indian gentlleman at the door. To my relief he led me to an elegant semi-circular curve across the road where the Montcalm reigns surpreme. My club room was clean, modern, efficient, quiet, well appointed with all the mod cons - wifi, foreign plugs, see through glass to small bathroom. Rooms are quite small but stylish. What really makes this a great hotel is the service - especially the porters, the girls behind the front desk and the German manager who is always around. Breakfast efficient and good and location at the top of Hyde Park and Oxford Street very good. (I walked across the park early morning to my business meetings.) Great Spa too....

Room Tip: We had an interieur looking room but excellent for quietness even with the window open
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mac1997,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

It was one of my best ever experience as id travel a lot to London as i love the city.
But this time it was a makeable experience because of the Hotel and the hospitality and even the staff and service team they were like a family members. It was excellence from start to finish. The pretty Reception team and the sweet smile on their faces it was first impression which took away the 12 hours pain since we left home from Doha.
The hotel so clean confortable calm really calm and the Bathroom was so nice and hygienic.
staff they never delay to assist us and all the time they used to spread their smiles for the guests.

I loved the welcome fruits basket as well as the sweets( Arabic Sweets).

Even the location is so good and you are very close to many important places.
The only thing i felt they need to work on it is the Lounge as the food verity is not up to the expectation.

Room Tip: It is so nice to have the 5 clock tea in the Hotel , you will love it and ask about the discount if use the in-house restaurant.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Tasaber,

I have shared your valued feedback with my colleagues in teh club lounge and we will work towards improving the quality.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

It was excellence from start to finish. The ladies at the counter upon check-in were lovely. Felt very welcomed. The room was fabulous. A little small, but most of it was good. I think one of the things that the hotel can focus a little bit more is the amenities in the room. Other than that, it is a pleasure staying there. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Basement rooms can be a good choice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business