$185
$162
  • Pool
$181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$261
Kensington Hotel
$173
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$205
$234
Hotel 41(London)
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe natural history museumearl's court stationremote controlbudget hotelreception staff were very helpfultwo double bedscheck in was easybit datedstayed here for two nightscontinental breakfastshort breakmin walkbuckingham palacecromwell
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter in a twin room for two nights. We already knew that Earls Court is a great location to use as a base when visiting London.
The hotel is very reasonably priced and comes with no frills. We were late in booking the hotel so we got the last twin room which was in the basement - never the best. The room was actually three tiny rooms with the beds placed to foot in order to fit them both in.
Breakfast was very basic and adequate at best. The toast felt and tasted as if it had been prepared an hour ago - we went elsewhere on the second day.
Wifi was free and having to "hire" the TV remote was not too much hassle. Staff were friendly and helpful enough.
Would probably pay a little more and stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Maxine W
Reviewed July 4, 2013

After reading some reviews about the hotel, we were a little apprehensive about what we were going to be faced with.
Mainly as we were off to see Robbie Williams in concert that night, we knew it would only be a base to crash out and therefore, we weren't that worried if the room wasn't up to our usual standards, however we were pleasantly surprised.
The receptionist was informative and friendly, our room adequate and clean. Soft clean white towels and crisp linen sheets a comfy room a bit limited on space but fine for our needs.
Breakfast included in price started our next day off a treat.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank GaznDebs
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I spent 10 days at this location, so I had lots of opportunity to experience problems, of which there were none. Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast service was very fast and efficient with a decent breakfast served (and I was always asked if I wanted an extra of anything). The room was clean and tidy, and although small, it was what I expected and did not find it cramped.
The location is good, very close to the Victoria and Albert Museum as well as the Natural History Museum (the are basically side by side). The underground at Earl's Court is the closest, with lots of pubs and restaurants in that area, although one can find that in nearly any direction without too much work. That stop includes the Picadilly line which runs to Heathrow, and that is very convenient. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bryan G
Reviewed May 23, 2013

we stayed for 5 days and the rooms were not very clean and they did not provide you many facilities.
For examble they didn't have brush and hangers for towels in the toilets .Also room had in some places dust. But the breakfast was nice.

Room Tip: rooms in the back side are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DIMITRISCHRISTO
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend when we visited London. My other friend was staying next door at the NH Kensington. We wanted to save money so we stayed at the Oliver. It was a nice budget option, as far as they go. It was clean. Breakfast was free. No real complaints, exactly, but it still just wasn't very comfortable. The room was TINY and the bed was just awful. The staff was pretty nice, all except the one waitress at breakfast that just seemed angry for whatever reason. But the front desk staff was helpful and it's a good option if you don't have extra money to throw around. I don't know that I'd stay here again, but I don't regret it.

One thing I can say though is that I feel like the building was really nice at one point. Really beautiful. But it's now kind of old and run down...a bit shabby looking. The room smelled a little weird. Stuff like that.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple