The Arch London(London)
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $327/night.

$133
$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$167
$160
$194
$188
$259
$243
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe natural history museumearl's court stationremote controlbudget hotelreception staff were very helpfultwo double bedscheck in was easybit datedstayed here for two nightscontinental breakfastshort breakmin walkbuckingham palacecromwell
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hotel lacked much hot water in the showers and breakfast was raher basic but it did he trick. I do not have any way to judge hotels in the UK but I had thought I would at least have a more visually appealing room for nearly 100 pounds. Location was superb, though, and the staff tried to help out when possible.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were here in december 2010. The location of the hotel is great - Earl's Court station is a short walk away (6 min), lots of restaurants nearby. Our room was very small, but clean and cosy. We had a clean bathroom with a bathtub, and a small flatscreen tv. In order to get the remote control, you have to go to the front desk and pay a small fee - which you get back if you return the remote control. Breakfast was alright. We were there during the winter, so the heating was on, but it became too hot in our room and we couldn't turn the heating off. That's the only negative thing I have to mention. And we could open the window, so it wasn't that bad after all. Considering how much we paid, I was very pleased with our stay and would definitely come back.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travellingdutchess
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Oliver hotel is the perfect example of the mediocre traditional hotel.The rooms are a bit gloomy (there are worrying paintings on the walls), not very clean (i found a brown stain on the towel) and you must pay if you want to watch the tv.The breakfast is included but even the restaurant is dull. However,the staff is warm and internet is free at all time.
A bit expensive.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The Hotel is terrible, old and dirty with the worst staff ever!
As soon as arrived we encountered the first problem. At 12.30 PM the room was not ready (the room is supposed to be free from 11 AM as you can check from the Website) and this had not been advised by the receptionist that gave us the key, so both the room and the toilet were not possible to be used at all.
Our room was old, small, dirty and noisy during the night. The bathroom was worse than an hole, as there was not enough space to contain me all. No remote control for tv and NO toilet brush. Dirty laundry. They currently have only one cleaner (without experience) for 50 rooms.
All the staff has been rude, unqualified and not helpful at all!
The breakfast had an embarassing quality... And for the first time in my life I have seen customers QUEUING UP for using the tables in the breakfast room.
The receptionist booked us a taxi and when we left the hotel we realized the taxi was just a private car WITHOUT taximeter and too much expensive for a short distance to be driven.

The ONLY positive point is the location: 10 minutes by walk to the underground.

Room Tip: Choose another Hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DarioDD
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Very disappointed by the standards in this hotel and it did not reflect good value for money. Not happy at all with the bedrooms. The first one was shocking and I would have left but it had been prepaid. The room was old and smelt and bedding was sheets and blankets I told reception I could not stay there. Then she showed me to a slightly better room and we suffered it but again I was not happy so we went out and came back and went to bed. Surprisingly, the bed was comfortable, but my companion had been bitten by the morning. Breakfast was not very inspiring and the service was not good nor the quality of the food and bevereges. Coffee was spooned out of a large can of Nescafé Instant and the waitress growled at me when I asked for a drink after a 10 minute wait. The proprietors should take a walk up to the Coronation Hotel in Neven place to get some idea of simple but good standards of hotel keeping and service, as currently the Olive Hotel Cromwell Rd reflects very poor value for money. Do not mistake his hotel with Olive Plaza Hotels which has high standards.

• Stayed: April 2012