$239
The Arch London(London)
$373
$291
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$106
$171
$234
$229
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$205
$194
Agoda.com
$218
$174
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Hotel 41(London)
$671
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe natural history museumearl's court stationremote controlbudget hotelreception staff were very helpfultwo double bedscheck in was easybit datedstayed here for two nightscontinental breakfastshort breakmin walkbuckingham palacecromwell
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Its funny as i've seen so many reviews on here bashing this hotel and I really don't know why?!?! It was in a perfect location being only 5-10 min walk to Earls Court and 5 mins to the tube, the breakfast was spot on each morning and the staff friendly. We arrived early on the day of checking in (10.45am) and was expecting to wait a few hours before we could check in. However after little more than 30 mins our room was ready. In the meantime the staff looked after our luggage and got us some teas and coffees. The room (while a tad small) was very clean and was perfect for me and my girlfriends needs. While it wasn't the Ritz I really don't what some people expecting for £90 a night for a double room in such a location. Also if you spend so much time in your room (in central London) that the size becomes an issue you need to get out more! PS. I note some people were saying that the wi-fi only worked in the breakfast area....well they must have updated this recently as we were located on the top/4th floor and got a perfect signal for the 3 days we were there.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Hotel Oliver is in quite location on a main road within walking distance to The Natural History Museum and to Earls Court Tube, buses, also to restaurants and food stores. We liked the breakfast service, coffee and tea faciltites available for free in the tea room 24hr. Also liked the family room. We would definately use again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Micha072
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We asked the hotel receptionist to call a taxi at 4:30 in the morning to take my mother to the airport at a fixed price. A man appeared in a car and instead of taking my mother to the airport gave her a very long drive around London, apparently lost ...and left my mother at another site near the airport after driving in a reckless manner. When my mother got off the "taxi" the driver wanted to charge her much more than what was agreed. My poor mother, who speaks no English, was scared, asked him for his license number, but he wouldn´t answer and had no choice but to call me to speak with the driver. It's amazing that the hotel receptionist called any cheat that besides trying to defraud my mother panicked and put her in danger.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Vero_7777
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Ended up here for 1 night after my original reservation was cancelled by accident and this was the closest hotel to my location the booking agent could find.

Hotel is close to tube. Plenty of shops, pubs and cafes nearby which is good because the less time you spend in this hotel the better.

I was in a single room with a bad stale smell. Carpet throughout hotel looks like it's not been cleaned in years. En-suite was tiny and had water stains in the ceiling. Breakfast served in the dining room and even though I arrived just as they were starting the table was dirty with crumbs. Thankful I only stayed one night.

Not a hotel I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank jj_dorg
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We booked this hotel because it was reasonably central and close to a tube station so we could spend the evening in central London. Parking was a bit of an issue and we ended up a 15 minute walk away. The photos on here unfortunately make it look better than it is. Not being a negative person I am struggling to find positives. The receptionist was lovely although you are charged the full cost as you book in. Too late to leave then when you see your room. Our £100 room was so tiny you wouldn't be able to have a suitcase in it and there were no facilities in it. The double bed was tiny and difficult for the 2 of us to move about in it. We had to laugh or we would have cried. The curtains didn't come low enough to cut the light out and to top it all having paid £10 deposit on the tv remote control the tv wouldn't work. At breakfast the staff wanted us to share a table with another couple so they didn't have to clear another table. We all refused. An apple, yoghurt and toast were literally plonked in front of us then we were tidied up as we ate. I assume to make us leave faster.

Room Tip: Our room was at the front of the hotel and was very noisy and tiny.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple