Great hotel if you want a cheap / reasonably priced stay.
Rooms not massive, especially if you are a family of 4, but for one night it was fine. Clean and comfortable , reasonable sized bathroom, separate loo. Tea/coffee making facilities, TV etc
Breakfast reasonably priced and good - self service.
We were able to store our luggage for the day, the morning we checked out, which was a great help as we were meeting friends and didn't want to have to lug stuff around with us.
The only bad point and this is not the hotel's fault, was that the tube station - Tower Hill - was shut at weekends due to engineering work, something we didn't even think about when we booked the room. Maybe worth checking if you are planning to stay here at a weekend. Taxis from Central London ie Covent Garden, around £20. However there appeared to be buses around, but we didn't use them.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge
- Novotel London Tower Bridge England