Novotel London Tower Bridge
V Hotel(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
3,082 results
All reviewstower bridgetube stationfenchurch streetsofa bedcircle lineexecutive roomminute walkexcellent locationfamily roombusiness tripexcellent staylong weekendmodern hotelwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was includedwest endlondon eye
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was my 5th stay at this hotel. The only reason why I prefer this hotel is to collect aclub loyalty points and stay nearby one of London's most touristic neighbourhood.
Briefly, my comments are the following:
*the hotel has a low quality/price ratio
*the rooms are lacking basic essentials such as flip flops, towels or bathrobes
*the staff in the reception are generally not very friendly and willing to be helpful. (compared to other Novotels I have stayed so far) I believe I have a right to make that comment as I had an enough chance to observe the staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so much to have taken time to review your stay at Novotel London Tower Bridge on Tripadvisor.
Although I am pleased to read that our central location is very convenient to you, I am a disappointed and really puzzled by your other comments.
Bathrobes as well as flip-flops are available in every executive room or suite and are also available on request. You are the first customer to complain on lacking towels in the rooms and the available towels in our rooms have never been an issue to any other client so far. Still, I am sure that our housekeeping or reception teams are always happy to provide anyone with extra ones if requested. Finally, I am particularly surprised on your comments regarding the reception saff friendliness and helpfulness, especially as you said you have staid already 5 times with us. Not only do we have a huge amount of positive feedback on the quality of their service but due to their daily efforts and commitment, Novotel London Tower Bridge has been elected “Travellers Choice for Families” for two consecutive years and is the only hotel in London having received this award.
Nonetheless, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for a future visit in London.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. Being less than 100m from Tower Hill station on the Circle line, this is easily reachable from the train stations including St Pancreas. Also about the same distance from the stop of the number 15 bus line, where the classic double dockers with the open rear access still operate, giving you the chance to ride the classic on your way to or from the west end.
The rooms are very well equipped, relatively spacious. the reception looks lovely, and the restaurant for breakfast very well equipped. The bar is beautifully decorated. My favorite aspect of the hotel was their wet and Ryan sauna downstairs, beautifully lit with variable LED lighting, new, clean and super well equipped. I did not expect something looking so good in this price range, and they have gained a customer for years!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you very much for this fantastic review of our property and I am very grateful for this superb 5 star rating.
What a great pleasure to read that you and your family have been impressed by our hotel and we have gained you as our customers for many years to come.
I am delighted you found the location, on the doorstep to the underground station of Tower Hill as well as a minutes’ walk away of number 15’s bus stop, the classic double Decker bus offering a beautiful ride to London’s West End, so very convenient. It is also such a satisfaction to you liked all the aspect of the hotel such as, our modern rooms, our lovely lobby, our beautifully decorated bar and our “In Balance” well being area.
It really was a great pleasure to look after you and your family and we hope to welcome you back at the Novotel London Tower Bridge for your next trip to London.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We usually stay at The Grange over the road but managed to get a good deal at the Novotel. It's extremely modern and we were particularly taken by the bathroom's opaque glass walls.

It was incredibly comfortable and a very stylish place. The breakfast was also very good.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nimmykins
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review following your stay at our hotel, we are very appreciative of your feedback.
It is a pleasure to see that you found yourself a good deal, allowing you to test our hotel instead of staying with our competitor and it’s is such a satisfaction to read that you enjoyed our property so much. I am glad to see you found our generous breakfast very good, found the hotel extremely modern, particularly liking our bathrooms and finding them to be so incredibly comfortable as well as very stylish.
We really look forward to welcoming you back to the Novotel London Tower Bridge for your next trip in London.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This hotel is good for location+ some nice restaurants nearby (try the natural kitchen opposite to teh hotel for healthy, nice food+ experience). The hotel has synthetic beds- which is too bad; and it can be noisy outside with street and nearby train station. Indoor facing rooms are better noise-wise but of course miss any view. Bathroom misses some essentials. Efficient check out. Breakfast is OK- nothing too special really.

Room Tip: indoor room for less noise
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Although I am pleased to read the our central location, in the heart of the city, a minute’ walk away from the underground station as well as form local attractions such as Tower bridge was very convenient to you and that you liked our breakfast as well as our efficiency at check-out, I am a bit disappointed to hear that you found we have nothing special to offer. This really comes as a surprise to me as usual we get a lot of positive feedback in many different areas.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time I had used this particular Novotel. It's in a good location, only 5 minutes walk to the City and the Tower of London and it's associated attractions are merely steps away.

My room was clean and nicely furnished. The staff are friendly and helpful and although the breakfast didn't wow me, there was a good selection of nicely cooked hot items as well as a decent continental selection.

I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review following your stay at the Novotel London Tower Bridge, we are very appreciative of your feedback.
I was really pleased to read that our convenient location, on next to the underground station of Tower Hill and merely some steps away from some of London’s major local attractions such as the Tower of London, Tower Bridge or ST. Katherine’s dock was so great for you.
I also glad that you enjoyed our nicely furnished, clean rooms and that our staff was very friendly and always helpful. Finally, it is a great pleasure to read that you will use us again.
We really look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for your next trip in London.