We ( myself + 3 kids) stayed for 4 nights in a "superior" room. As you may know, "superior" in London means "adequate" in most other cities.
And it was. Very nice, clean, efficient & friendly staff, well-equipped room etc etc. I expected a relatively small room with limited space to move for 4 people, and that exactly what we got.
Approximately double the price of a cheap, "converted apartment" hotel, and worth it.
Just down the road there are 10-15 restaurants, serving breakfast/lunch/dinner, (at far less than the £15 the hotel charges for breakfast) and the tube is 50 paces + being a business hotel, there are always cabs waiting outside.
In all - very good, returning is a definite option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge
- Novotel London Tower Bridge England