Rooms were clean and spacious with a toilet separated from the bathroom itself.
The hotel is walking distance from the London Tower Bridge; approximately 10/15 minutes, but you have the view of the tower bridge and the tower of London by just walking out of the street to the park next to Wetherspoon's Pub. (Which offers great breakfast for around GBP 3/5 by the way.)
The metro station "Tower Hill" is situated about a 100 meters/yards from the hotel. The Yellow and Green Line go there directly (a direct connection to Victoria and Westminster).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge
- Novotel London Tower Bridge England