Stayed in London for one night and wanted a hotel close to Liverpool Street station. With my favourite hotels in that area fully booked, this proved to be a good alternative.
Location is great, just moments away from Tower Hill tube station, and still at easy walking distance from Liverpool Street. Room was of a decent size with all the necessary amenities, but rather bland and generic looking decor. Bathroom not huge but fine with plenty of towels and toiletries for those who need them. WC was in a separate space which was quite cramped. WiFi worked like a charm.
Breakfast was quite a busy, noisy affair, but the food was good and restaurant staff were very attentive.
For longer stays I would opt for a hotel with a little more character and charm, but this was absolutely fine, can't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge
- Novotel London Tower Bridge England