“Best steak I've had for a long time”
Review of The Warwick

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Description: The Warwick is a Gastropub located in the heart of London's Pimlico, just 5 minutes walk from Victoria station.We offer a range of seasonal freshly prepared food, a comprehensive drinks selection along with first class service - both in the pub and our brand new first floor dining room.Free WiFi is available for all customers and dogs are welcome!
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

I've started using this place on business trips to London because I'm big fan of the Chieftan beer, and the food never fails to please.

5 minutes ago I finished today's special: Fillet steak, glazed carrots, beetroot and kale ... so good I wanted to tell someone and this seemed the right place to do it. Steak melted in the mouth, flavoursome, a sensible sized portion at very sensible price.

I would write more but the dessert menu is calling....

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (266)

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Popped in for an evening drink and stayed for dinner. Lovely food at a good price, and friendly staff. Thoroughly enjoyed my fish and chips and would definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

My favourite place, whether it’s to pop in for a quick pint with a friend or to have a nice dinner with my lady. Have been a regular for a few years now and pleased to say the pub has been going from strength to strength with seasonal menu changes that never disappoint. Strongly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

I was very pleased with the food at this pub. Very fresh and tasty. Good value for your pound. Not your typical pub food. If your in the area worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

We have a great time this Friday at the Warwick Pimlico. We've enjoyed the lunch meal (great deal relating price/quality). Friendly staff and lovely environment. Mandatory if you pass by the area!

Date of visit: May 2019