London Lodge Hotel
  • Pool
$230
$185
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
$204
$169
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$136
$115
Agoda.com
All reviewsearls courtcontinental breakfastquiet streetlexham gardensearl s courtkensington high streetsingle roomholland parkkensington areatube stationminute walkyogurtdistrict linepubs and restaurantstravel agentmini barnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a quaint hotel, in a perfect location and with the friendliest staff.
Very close to the tube station and in a very quiet neighborhoood
Being a travel agent, I stay in hotels no less than 8 days out of a year. I find the London Lodge a pretty good place for a bussiness traveler or a tourist.

Carlos L. Fida, CTC

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank carlos f
MerileaLondon, Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Carlos f,
Thank you SO much for your wonderful review.
We look forward to welcoming you next time you are in London!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was relieved to find this hotel on the net as many other London hotels seem to get poor reviews. Considering the prices of some places in London, this offered good value, but at the same time, quality accommodation. It is really convenient for Earls Court and transport links, has friendly, helpful staff and I had a pleasant single room. What's more, I had a good night's sleep (even though I would have liked the mattress on my bed to be a bit firmer) as the hotel is not on a busy road. The only thing that slightly let it down was the over keen breakfast staff, bringing all of my food onto the table when I'd barely started eating my cereals. This has happened at some other hotels and I wish waiting staff would realise that not everyone wants all of their food brought to them in one go. Having said this, I would definitely stay here again and next time, I will make sure that I remind the breakfast staff as soon as I see them.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BenjaminBear
MerileaLondon, Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear benjaminbear,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review.
Please feel free to tell the staff when you would like certain items, unfortunately lots of countries don't eat cereals and only want the bread so it is sometimes difficult for my staff to judge but they will be happy to oblige with your requests.
See you soon!
warmest regards,

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stayed this week on a business trip at the London Lodge Hotel. All In all a great stay. The rooms were very clean & a decent size, the bed was slightly small but comfortable. The staff were lovely, very friendly with a great sense of humour, extremely welcoming & nothing was too much trouble. We only had the continental breakfast which was very nice. My only gripe was that the corridors, lift and reception were sweltering hot, the room we had thankfully had air conditioning. Great stay and would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MadameTussaud
MerileaLondon, Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear MadameTussaud,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review.
As stated, all our rooms are air conditioned but, unfortunately, the corridors aren't.
I look forward to welcoming you i the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just returned from a one week stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds we can remember. The location can't be beat - quiet and charming street, yet close enough to everything we needed. If you Google map the location to see how far the Earl's Court Tube station is, don't let that fool you into thinking that it's a long trek. It's maybe a five minute walk - not bad at all. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
merilea, Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Mark S
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
See you again!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Just stayed again at this excellent boutique hotel. Staff are always friendly and keen to help. The rooms are smallish, but why pay for 200 or 300 square feet when all you're doing is showering and sleeping? Everything is always clean and any request is always met. Breakfast is absolutely fine. 5 minutes walk to Earls Court Tube station, 10 minutes to Earls Court Exhibition Centre one way and Olympia the other. Perfect!
There are loads of small hotels in this area servicing the convention centres, and many of them are real dives. You can be sure this is not one of them.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard L
merilea, Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Hi Richard L,
Thank you for staying with us again, and for writing a review.
See you again soon!